Department of Information Technologies
Faculty of Technical Sciences Čačak
University of Kragujevac
65, Svetog Save St.
Phone: +381 032/302-714
Fax: +381 032/342-101
Office No: 237
Mitrović Katarina was born in 1991 in Čačak. She finished primary school „Dr Dragiša Mišović“ and high school „Filip Filipović“ in Čačak.
In 2010, she enrolled in undergraduate studies at the Faculty of Organizational Sciences in Belgrade, in Department of Information Systems and Technologies and finished studies in 2014, with an average score of 9.16. She wrote BSc thesis on the topic of „Bayesian Games and Strategic Moves with Examples from the Cinematography“ based on the Game Theory course, and received a grade of 10.00. By completing undergraduate studies, she obtained the Engineer of Organizational Sciences title.
In 2014, she enrolled in master studies at the Faculty of Organizational Sciences in Belgrade, in Department of Information Systems and Technology - Information Systems module and finished studies in 2015, with an average score of 10.00. She wrote master's thesis on the topic of „Development of Web Applications Using a Combination of Two Programming Languages“ and received a grade of 10.00. By completing master studies, she obtained the Master Engineer of Organizational Sciences title.
In 2016, she enrolled in doctoral studies at the University of Belgrade, in Intelligent Systems study programme.
In 2010, Katarina recieved a reward from the municipality of the city of Čačak, for the success achieved at the entrance exam for faculty. In 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014, she recieved a reward from the Faculty of Organizational Sciences, for achieved average score. In 2011, she recieved republic student scholarship, and in 2012, 2013 and 2014, a municipal student scholarship.
In November 2013, Katarina completed a professional practice on the course of Legal fundamentals of information systems at the Faculty of Organizational Sciences, which was carried out in cooperation with the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Republic of Serbia.
In August 2015, she completed an internship in company „Sloboda A.D. Čačak“, in the sector of Economics, organization and information systems.
From October 2015 to February 2016, she was trained at the firm CBS Systems in the field of ERP system development.
From March 2016 to August 2017, she was working as a teaching assistant trainee at the Faculty of Technical Sciences in Čačak. In August 2017, she has been elected to the position of the teaching assistant.
Courses: Database Programming, Object-oriented Programming, Information Technologies, Computer Applications and Introduction to Information Systems.
1. Mitrović, K., Milošević, D., Stefanović, N., Web Applications Development Using a Combination of Java and Groovy Programming Languages, 6th Informational Conference on Information Society and Technology – ICIST2016, ISBN 978-86-85525-18-6, Volume 2, pp. 359-364, Kopaonik, Srbija, 2016.
2. Mitrović, K., Milošević, D., Stefanović, N., Milošević, M., Grails Application in Entrepreneurship, Technics and Informatics in Education – TIO2016, ISBN 978-86-7776-192-9, Part II – Information and Educational Technologies, No. 2.18, pp. 237-242, Čačak, Srbija, 2016.
3. Ristić, O., Mitrović, K., Urošević, V., Mobilne aplikacije u učenju algoritama i struktura podataka, Informacione tehnologije, obrazovanje i preduzetništvo - ITOP2017, ISBN 978-86-7776-211-7, pp. 259-265, Čačak, Srbija, 2017.
4. Šošić, S., Ristić, O., Mitrović, K., Milošević, D., Software Testing Course in IT Undergraduate Education in Serbia, Proceedings of 7th International Scientific Conference Technics and Informatics in Education – TIE 2018, Čačak, Srbija, 25-27th May 2018, ISBN: 978-86-7776-226-1, pp. 224-229.
5. Damnjanović, Đ., Mitrović, K., Usability Testing in Human-Computer Interaction Classroom, Proceedings of 7th International Scientific Conference Technics and Informatics in Education – TIE 2018, Čačak, Srbija, 25-27th May 2018, ISBN: 978-86-7776-226-1, pp. 179-186.
1. Infrastructure for Electronically Supported Learning in Serbia, 47003, Ministry of Education, Science and Technological Development of the Republic of Serbia, Faculty of Organizational Sciences, University of Belgrade, prof. dr Vladan Devedžić, 2011-
2. Development of the Curriculum and Teaching Competencies for Courses in Undergraduate Academic Studies Information Technology Accredited in 2017, Ministry of Education, Science and Technological Development of the Republic of Serbia within the program activity "Development of Higher Education", Faculty of Technical Sciences in Čačak, University of Kragujevac, prof. Dr. Danijela Milošević, 2017-2018.
3. Serbia at Your Fingertips - Digital Transformation for Development, IT Retraining Program, Java Programming, United Nations Development Program, prof. Dr. Danijela Milošević, 2018-
- Secretary of the Information Technology Department since March 2019
- Completed training "IT and business" organized by Scientific Technology Park in Čačak in 2018
- Member of the organizing committee of the TIE 2018 conference
- Member of the Commission for the preparation of documentation and re-accreditation of the study programme of the undergraduate academic studies Information Technology in 2017
- Possesses Oracle Database Design and Programming with SQL certificate
- Participated in the Mobile Monday event on the topic "Arrival of the iPhone in Serbia and application development for the iOS platform" in 2014
- Participated in the SportBizz conference on the topic "Sport Management" in 2013