BSc: 2005, Faculty of Technical Sciences, Čačak, Serbia
MSc: 2010, Faculty of Technical Sciences, Čačak, Serbia
MSc thesis: Mathematical models of synchronous generators
Primary directions of current research: Time series, mathematical modeling, web interfaces
Born in 1975 in Čačak, finished Primary and secondary education in Čačak,
graduated Electrical Engineering in 2005 from the Faculty of Technical Sciences in Čačak (then Technical Faculty).
Postgraduate studies from 2005 to 2010 at the Faculty of Technical Sciences,
graduated with MSc thesis "Mathematical models of synchronous generators"
From 2005 works at the Faculty of Technical Sciences in Čačak,
first as associate, then at the Office for computer support, and from October 2013 as assistant at the Department of information technologies.
Also, provides technical support and prepress for Serbian Journal of Electrical Engineerging and Mathematica Moravica.
Published as co-author a number of papers on conferences and one paper in scientific journal.
From 2012 PhD student of Informatics at the Faculty of Sciences, University of Novi Sad.
Papers published in international journals
- D. Djurcic, I. Mitrovic, M. Janjic, The weak and the strong equivalence relation and the asymptotic inversion, Filomat 25:4 (2011), pp. 29-36; ISSN 0354-5180 DOI: 10.2298/FIL1104029D [M22, IF2012 = 0,714]
Papers presented at national conferences
- P. Petrović, M. Janjić, Simulacija rada dvofaznog polumostnog PWM invertora u programskom paketu PSim, 12. konferencija YU INFO 2006, ISBN: 86-85525-01-2, oblast Primenjena informatika, 6-10 mart 2006, Kopaonik (на CD-u).
- J. Živanić, M. Žižović, M. Janjić, Mathematical Models of Synchronous Generator, 12. International Conference "Dependability and Quality Management ICDQM-2009", Belgrade, Serbia, 25-26 June 2009, pp. 807-813. ISSN: 1451-4966.
- V. Lazarević, N. Damljanović, M. Đukić, M. Janjić, Virtual Team Selection by Centroid-Based Clustering, Proceedings of the 3rd DQM International Conference ICDQM-2012 (ISBN 978-86-86355-11-9), Belgrade, Serbia, 28-29 June 2012, pp. 299-305.
- M. Janjić, V. Lazarević, M. Vujičić, Comparative Analysis of Secondary-School and Faculty Entrance Exam Results, Proceedeings of the 3rd DQM International Conference ICDQM-2012 (ISBN 978-86-86355-11-9), Belgrade, Serbia, 28-29 June 2012, pp. 148-154.
- M. Janjić, V. Lazarević, Cophenetic Coefficient of Correlation Between Study Programs, Proceedeings of the 4th DQM International Conference „Life Cycle Engineering and Management ICDQM-2013“, Belgrade, Serbia, 27-28 June 2013, pp. 340-346. ISBN 978-86-86355-15-7
- M. Janjić, V. Lazarević, Ž. Micić, M. Vujičić, Komparativna analiza uspeha učenika u srednjoj školi i na prijemnom ispitu na mašinskim fakultetima, YU INFO 2013, Zbornik radova na CD-u (ISBN: 978-86-85525-11-7), oblast Primenjena informatika, 3-6 mart 2013. god., Kopaonik, str. 221-226.
- M. Janjić, V. Lazarević, M. Đukić, Standard deviation of secondary school and faculty entrance exam results, Proceedeings of the 5th DQM International Conference ICDQM-2014.
- M. Janjić, V. Lazarević, Kovarijansa i korelacija srednjoškolskog uspeha i pokazanih rezultata na prijemnom ispitu, TIO2014, Čačak, 30-31. maj 2014.
- M. Janjić, K. Tasić, N. Damljanović, M. Žižović, A new method of cluster estimation, Proceedeings of the 6th DQM International Conference ICDQM-2015.
- V. Kraguljac, M. Janjić, V. Lazarević, Analysis of the results of the entrance exam and the first colloquium of Business Informatics, submitted for TIO2016.