Contemporary software architecture
Internet of things
Contemporary Communication Systems (MSc)
Advanced web programming (Msc)
Contemporary network technologies (PhD)
Dr. Vladimir Mladenovic was born in 1975. He finished primary and secondary school in Paracin. He finished the Faculty of Electronic Engineering, University of Nis, in 2000. He aquired title of Master's of Science degree on the same university in 2005, a doctor of technical sciences earned on Technical Faculty in Cacak, University of Kragujevac in 2009.
Vladimir Mladenovic worked in the Serbian glass factory in Paracin as an IT manager since 2001. to 2004, as well as a teacher of courses in field of electrical engineering since 2004. to 2009. As a professor of professional studies in the department of electrical engineering he worked since 2009. up to 2013.
As fellowship holder of the Government of Israel he has spent 8 months on research project on the Hebrew University in Jerusalem in 2011.
He is author of more than 60 scientific papers published in conferences and journals of national and international importance. He is owner and inventor of three patents of which one is in commercial use. He is a licensed engineer to transfer technologies by the World Intellectual Property Organization ( World Intellectual Property Organization - WIPO) and the Intellectual Property Office of Serbia, a member of the IEEE , the Association of Engineers and Technicians of Serbia, and President of the Society for Innovation and technical-technological development Paracin. Since February 2016, he became scientific board's member of Research institute "Digital signal processing and computer vision”, Don State Technical University (DSTU) (Rostov-on-Don, Russian Federation). http://mm-dsp.com/en/scientific-boards-members.html
RESEARCH AREAS OF INTEREST
The main areas of research dr. Vladimir Mladenovic are symbolic and software tools, higher levels of integration in information technology, signal processing and multimedia systems.
- An Operation Reduction Using Fast Computation of an Iteration-Based Simulation Method with Microsimulation-Semi-Symbolic Analysis, Mladenovic, V., Milosevic, D., Lutovac, M., Cen, Y., Debevc, M. A special issue of Entropy 2018, Volume 20(1), 62; doi:10.3390/e20010062, ISSN 1099-4300, http://www.mdpi.com/1099-4300/20/1/62 (M21)
- SURF Binarization and Fast Codebook Construction for Image Retrieval, Shi-Chao Kan, Yi-Gang Cen, Yan-hong Wang, V. Mladenovic, Viacheslav Voronin, Journal of Visual Communication and Image Representation, 2017, http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1047320317301694 (M21)
- Multi-separable dictionary learning, Fengzhen Zhanga, Yigang Cen, Ruizhen Zhaoa, Shaohai Hua, V. Mladenovic, Signal Processing, 2017
- An Operation – Reduced Calculation Method for Solving Complex Communication Systems, V.Mladenovic, D. Milosevic, M. Lutovac, Studies in Informatics and Control, ISSN 1220-1766, vol. 26(2), pp. 213-218, 2017.
- Development of Aeronautical Communication System for Air Traffic Control Using OFDM and Computer Algebra Systems, Maja Lutovac, V. Mladenović, Miroslav Lutovac, journal Studies in Informatics and Control, http://sic.ici.ro/ (M23)
- An iteration-based simulation method for getting semi-symbolic solution of non-coherent FSK/ASK system by using computer algebra systems, V. Mladenovic, Sergey Makov, Viacheslav Voronin, Miroslav Lutovac, Studies in Informatics and Control, ISSN 1220-1766, vol. 25(3), pp. 303-312, 2016. (M23)
- Electronic Tour Guide for Android Mobile Platform with Multimedia Travel Book, V. Mladenović, Member IEEE, Maja M. Lutovac, Miroslav D. Lutovac, Senior Member IEEE, 20th TELECOMMUNICATIONS FORUM, TELFOR 2012 IEEE COM SOC Chapter Serbia & Montenegro Belgrade, Serbia 22-24 November 2012
- Automated Proving Properties of Expectation-Maximization Algorithm Using Symbolic Tools, V. Mladenovic, M. Lutovac, M. Lutovac, Telfor Journal, Vol. 4, No. 1, 2012., journal.telfor.rs/Published/No7/No07_P10_fin.pdf
- The direct execution of the expectation-maximization algorithm using symbolic processing, V. Mladenovic, Dana Porrat, Miroslav D. Lutovac, 10th International Conference on Telecommunications in Modern Satellite, Cable and Broadcasting Services- TELSIKS – IEEE societies: MTT, AP, Communications, and Region 8., October 5-8, 2011, Nis, Serbia&Montenegro
- Automated Proving Properties of Expectation-Maximization Algorithm using Symbolic Tools, V. Mladenovic, M. Lutovac, M. Lutovac, 19th TELECOMMUNICATIONS FORUM, TELFOR 2011 IEEE COM SOC Chapter Serbia & Montenegro Belgrade, Serbia 22-24. November 2011
- Simulation of OFDM Transmitters and Post Processing with SchematicSolver and Mathematica as a Computer Algebra System, V. Mladenovic, D. Porrat, M. Lutovac, 5th European Conference on Circuits and Systems for Communications (ECCSC'10), November 23–25, 2010, Belgrade, Serbia